Snow & Skiing in France
Informations for your ski holidays in France
France has hundreds of kilometres of ski slopes, in some of the most spectacular mountains in the world. From the Alps in the south east, to the Massive Cental to the Pyrénées along the Spanish border, it is possible to ski all year round. From Snowboards to ski-shoes to pro Black slopes, there is skiing for everybody.
Snow levels and depths
Links to sites for snow depths and levels.
Ski regions of France
- Grand-Massif - Access, information, accommodation and reservation
- Val-d'Isère Photos, skiing, accommodation
- Saint-Martin-de-Belleville - Lodgings, rentals.
- Ville de Courchevel - The 3 valleys : the biggest skiable domain in Europe.
- Méribel - Ski resort: access, rental
- Plagne (la-plagne.com) - Ski resort: access, rental
- École du ski Françis (ESF) - Ski, surf et snowboard
Accommodation, chalet at Tignes.
- Au ski dans les Pyrénées - The ski resorts of the Pyrénées : prices on the ski slopes, accommodation and reservation.
- Luz-Ardiden-Saint-Sauveur - Ski resort.